School day sentence example
- You may wonder if it is fair to judge others based soley on apprearance or, if it may be better for teenagers to start the school day at a later time.
- Unfortunately, this easy access to one another can mean that bullying carries on even after the school day has ended.
- For simplicity, this includes both in home and out, after and before school day care centers.
- This is a cute school day outfit (great for picture day) that allows for a wide range of color options.
- They often involve some time commitment outside of the regular school day.Advertisement
- Often these children spend part of the school day in an intensive ESL program and the remainder of the day receiving instruction in their primary language.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, reported 4,000 unexcused absences on an average school day.
- Most homeschool students can finish their work in half of a standard school day.
- I was fascinated by the idea that instead of simply using the Little House books for reading assignments I could build my entire school day around them.
- In these cases, you may want to include some structure to their school day to give them a sense of understanding what is expected based on their experience of how school operates.Advertisement
- A child with a short attention span may do better with several short kindergarten math worksheets spaced throughout the school day than with one long worksheet.
- To help alleviate this, talk with your son or daughter about what the school day will be like, the different activities s/he will participate in, old friends s/he may see.
- Crafts are a great way to break up the school day and involve multiple senses.
- Each student should have a schedule that he can refer to in order to know what will happen at every point during the school day.
- Be as specific as possible to how things will run, and make an attempt to make minimal interruptions to the school day.Advertisement
- In days past, a student was assigned the job of cleaning the blackboard at the end of the school day.
- Pupils and teachers were given pedometers to wear and set 5 challenges to complete during their school day.
- The exclusion of Kings Road from the scheme except for the extended restriction to assist school busses at the end of the school day.