Schlesinger sentence example
- The earliest remains near the site go ' For a discussion of this question see Kathleen Schlesinger, The Instruments of the Orchestra, part ii., and especially chapters on the cithara in transition during the middle ages, and the question of the origin of the Utrecht Psalter, in which the evolution of the cithara is traced at some length.
- The Schlesinger report was cited for the conclusion that the perpetrators were merely a group of sadistic, poorly trained reservists.
- The Schlesinger report was cited for the conclusion that the perpetrators were merely a group of sadistic, poorly trained Reservists.
- In 1971, director John Schlesinger was looking for a few hoodlums to be extras in the film Sunday Bloody Sunday.
- Schlesinger asked one of the local vendors if he could find some neighborhood boys that fit the bill.Advertisement
- Band members Chris Collingwood, Adam Schlesinger, Jody Porter and Brian Young released their self-titled album in 1996 and began touring the country in support of it.