Schemer sentence example
- If you're trying to give a retro look to a page with more modern photos, however, the Color Schemer Web site has several suggestions you may find useful.
- For the spectrum analysis of stars, Schemer's Astronomical Spectroscopy (trans.
- deceived by Satan, the crafty schemer.
- Giles Ponsford was not only stager manager and actor but also a madcap schemer in generating audiences for his show.
- Mather's worth has been under-estimated by Josiah Quincy, Justin Winsor and other historians out of sympathy with his ecclesiastical spirit, who represent him as only an ambitious narrow-minded schemer.Advertisement
- stager manager and actor but also a madcap schemer in generating audiences for his show.
- Although a blue-collar schemer in the early years, Rachel's words closed the show in 1999 with an "All is well that ends well."
- Simple and frugal in her tastes, and devout in thought and manner of life, she helped to bind her children to the life of Corsica, while her husband, a schemer by nature and a Voltairian by conviction, pointed the way to careers in France, the opening up of which moulded the fortunes of the family and the destinies of Europe.