Scc sentence example
- Lastly, the precise means whereby the SCC cells grow will be studied, using adenoviruses.
- compiler flags The command line may optionally be given a flag or flags which affect how scc operates.
- debarred from membership of the SCC.
- Mastitis caused by these microbes is often chronic and causes elevated SCC levels.
- The presence of SCC does not necessarily indicate a poor prognosis in terms of duration of survival.Advertisement
- Talking of a 'double whammy ', SCC has just completed the National Gritting Trials on their home turf during April.
- The Clerk reported that SCC would be reviewing the traffic problems in this area and suggesting solutions to them.
- CONCLUSIONS: Primary SCC of the parotid gland is an uncommon tumor with a highly malignant potential.