Scavenged sentence example
- She'd thought at first maybe the PMF scavenged the fed uniforms.
- Dogs in the wild ate a diet primarily of meat with additional nutrients from scavenged vegetables and fruits.
- Typically, this bear has scavenged food from a human encampment or dwelling, and will keep coming back for more.
- River walk - Eight mile walk with 200 pounds of scavenged supplies.
- The angel looked up at him doubtfully then picked his way across roots to the pocket in the tree trunk. Rhyn scavenged for what dry wood he could find and took the armful back to the tree. Toby was huddled in the small cave, shaking with cold.Advertisement
- addled eggs, pellets, carcasses, and scavenged prey will be used in these analyzes.
- The starter motor combustion chamber is scavenged by compressed air.
- humanoids with large eyes, who scavenged on the planet's surface and painted their bodies gaudy colors.
- scavenged material.
- scavenged at the owners ' expense; no lighting; no supervision.Advertisement
- scavenged by the gulls, already beginning to gather.
- The chapel stands as a reminder of the unfailing faith of the Italians and their ingenious use of scavenged material.
- The villages are scavenged at the owners ' expense; no lighting; no supervision.
- The broken body fluttered down to the sea a hundred feet below, to be scavenged by the gulls, already beginning to gather.