Scatters sentence example
- Settings include channels, scatters, bezels, and other classic configurations as well as more unique symmetrical settings, waves, and checkerboard patterns.
- In our Solar System the remaining dust scatters sunlight to create an extremely faint glow called the zodiacal light.
- This gas and dust scatters and absorbs starlight as it passes through the diffuse ism.
- Who scatters every lovely springtime blossom Beneath the footsteps of the one we love?
- Symmetrically offset scatters with similarly-sized stones in a zigzag pattern.Advertisement
- More unusualsettings such as scatters, flush, and cluster variations can also add beauty and distinction to a ring.
- Burke will always be read with delight and edification, because in the midst of discussions on the local and the accidental, he scatters apophthegms that take us into the regions of lasting wisdom.
- Briicke also brought forward an experiment of great importance, in which he showed that gum mastic, precipitated from an alcoholic solution poured into a large quantity of water, scatters light of a blue tint.