Scarify sentence example
- Lawns and meadows In many colder areas, t his month is the last opportunity to scarify lawns and meadows In many colder areas, t his month is the last opportunity to scarify lawns.
- To increase drought tolerance, scarify the lawn in autumn to remove thatch build-up.
- Prepare, clean and scarify the recipient site then create a flap at least 2.5 times wider than the defect on an adjacent site.
- Scarify with rakes to maintain an open sward to allow the germination of seedlings.
- Scarify to remove unwanted material, spike and top-dress, seed in sparse patches.Advertisement
- When his real character comes out, his face starts to sag and melt and scarify in this horrible way.