Scarier sentence example
- I've met scarier animals.
- The stories are sorted by categories so as to find the best fits for smaller children, while older kids can enjoy the scarier fare.
- It can be really scary to lose income when you are unemployed, but even scarier is the worry about a medical problem.
- It can feel scary to be uninsured, but it is even scarier when you cannot provide insurance for your children.
- Props set the mood, and when it comes to Halloween, the scarier the better!Advertisement
- Whether you learn the scarier versions or the more sanitized version, the powerful images of the girl wearing a red hood - and usually a cape - confronting a wolf dressed in her grandmother's clothing are indelible.
- With a combination of frightful shows, scarier rides, and enough special events to keep everyone in your family entertained, it's a no-fail way to celebrate Halloween.
- Since the scarier attractions are at night, those who come out tend to wear scarier costumes and that would be difficult to avoid.
- Because this movie focuses on a darker, scarier Batman, the Batman Begins video game uses a fear tactic system to intimidate your foes before you pounce.
- Darla, who made and was later killed by Angel, is a good choice if you want to wear an elaborate 18th-century gown but be a bit scarier.Advertisement
- They are a little scarier than romantic cards, because they can't be just written off as "nice" or "cute" - or if they are, it is a crushing feeling.
- In fact, it is possible that Silent Hill, the game, is scarier than most horror films released over the past ten years.
- Real haunted places in California have been backed up by credible evidence and thorough investigating, which makes them all the scarier.
- Halloween Ideas isn't all about crafts, but it does have some fun ideas for making your holiday a little scarier, from decorating with pumpkins to serving ice shaped like severed hands.
- She'd never liked the portal system outside of Hell; this one was scarier.Advertisement
- Second, the book must have suspense and offer possibilities of scarier things to come.
- The later you stay, the scarier the costumes become and the rowdier the crowd becomes.