Scarfs sentence example
- My eldest son's girlfriend has got me some lovely long scarfs from river island.
- Their origin and also that of certain so-called scarfs and blankets is from carbonates deposited by water trickling down a sloping and corrugated surface.
- Sixteen of these alabaster scarfs hang side by side in Hovey's Balcony, three white and fine as crape shawls, thirteen striated like agate with every shade of brown, Luray Cavern.
- The plank join scarfs are staggered so that they do not overlap and the stem post has a pronounced cutwater.
- You can use belts, jewelry, a bold purse, scarfs and more to turn up the volume on your outfit.Advertisement
- Many vests, such as this beautiful In-or-Out Fleece Hooded Vest from Junonia have matching ski hats, scarfs and gloves.
- There are three principal varieties: sinamay, which is made from selected hemp fibres and is worn by both men and women; jusi, which is made from a mixture of hemp and pineapple-plant fibres with or without the addition of some cotton and silk and is used for making women's dresses and men's shirts; pina, which is made from the fibres in the leaf of the pineapple-plant and is used for making women's garments, handkerchiefs and scarfs.