Scared-to-death sentence example
- She was scared to death to do it but she did great.
- I'm still scared to death to pick up the phone," she said, and added, "Please, call me Cynthia," when he addressed her more formally.
- No, Byrne's just scared to death now.
- The old goatâ€”their fatherâ€”had some land out here and now my dear brother-in law is scared to death Paul and me will get more of it than himâ€”if his wife doesn't end up with the whole thing.
- For my first contest in June I was scared to death to eat carbs.Advertisement
- Man at sea is an insect on a splinter, now engulfed, now scared to death.
- I was absolutely scared to death of prison and just to show the insanity of this disease, when I got out of the detox center I found nine beer cans in my car.
- I had my final drunk and the next day the white flag went up and I was off to the detox center, scared to death.
- Still, despite their differences the girls share one thing in common: They're scared to death to give birth.
- I was scared to death I couldn't... get back!Advertisement
- When my aunt practically insisted he visit me, I was scared to death wondering what he knew or why he wanted to come.
- She was scared to death I'd blackmail her with the picture I took of her sweater in Dickinson Faust's Jeep.
- Dean searched for the right word, "unstable. Scared to death of him."
- Anyway, the boy is scared to death of Jerome, according to Edith.
- I'm scared to death they'll find him and I'm scared to death they won't.Advertisement