Scarecrows sentence example
- He takes Matern deeper into the mine, opening door after door of galleries, to reveal rooms full of mechanical, talking scarecrows.
- scarecrows created by the children, both during and out of school will give the walk added delight.
- They came from far afield, one family even traveling 150 miles especially to see the scarecrows.
- Birmingham Friends of the Earth campaigners and four life-size anti-GM scarecrows petition the public in the city center.
- Sculptures and Scarecrows created by the children, both during and out of school will give the walk added delight.Advertisement
- Add scarecrows or jack-o-lanterns as holiday accents.
- Ride cows and hit scarecrows to get points.
- You will receive points for each scarecrow you hit and bonus points if you hit all the scarecrows in a group.
- You can add a church, bells, flowers, and heart-shaped die cuts to a wedding scrapbook or you can use leaves, scarecrows, and pumpkin die cuts to enhance an autumn-themed page.
- You will have good control around corners and can angle nicely if you approaching a set of scarecrows.Advertisement
- This film, directed by Brett Simmons, is about a group of friends who become stranded on a weekend trip and are attacked by human scarecrows that have been reanimated.
- Using a computer graphics program, print out scarecrows, corn, a barn, a house, leaves, trees, and other fall shapes.