Scapular sentence example
- The pectoral girdle of the living types of batrachians is distinguishable into a scapular, a coracoidal, and a praecoracoidal region.
- They found that it appears to survive in modern vertebrates as the scapular spine.
- The claret feathers of the breast are tipped with white, and the scapular feathers are also edged with chestnut.
- Factors such as posture, and scapular stability need to be addressed.
- In most of the Caudata the scapular region alone ossifies, but in the Ecaudata the coracoid is bony and a clavicle is frequently developed over the praecoracoid car tilage.Advertisement
- Shoulder weakness also causes the shoulder blades to jut backward, called scapular winging.