Scapes sentence example
- Anthericum and Chlorophytum, herbs with radical often grass-like leaves and scapes bearing a more or less branched inflorescence of small generally white flowers, are widely spread in the tropics.
- long and about an inch wide, closely arranged in two rows as in the true Flag (Iris); the tall, flowering stems (scapes), which very much resemble the leaves, bear an apparently lateral, blunt, tapering spike of densely packed, very small flowers.
- At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth.
- The album's blend of rock and Latin sound scapes made it a big success.
- The land/sea scapes were fantastic, the people wonderfully friendly and the resorts, spotless.Advertisement
- Quantity: garlic scapes AVAILABLE NOW £ 1.10 (100g) A unique chance to try these green shoots of our garlic.
- Over the last five or six years, he has painted predominantly land and sea scapes, often featuring parrots and cows.
- The album 's blend of rock and Latin sound scapes made it a big success.
- Quantity: Garlic Scapes AVAILABLE NOW £ 1.10 (100g) A unique chance to try these green shoots of our garlic.
- Progress.-A free-growing plant, with tall scapes of rosy purple, bell-shaped blossoms, which are 1 1/4 inch across; extra fine.Advertisement
- It is 6 to 8 inches high, and the scapes are about the same length, each bearing a bright golden reflexed flower.
- Quilt Scapes has several different collections of holiday fabrics for all of your home décor needs.