Scapegrace sentence example
- I do n't think he would approve of his scapegrace son fouling Council property.
- Clesinger turned out a thankless scapegrace and George Sand was at last compelled to refuse to admit him to Nohant.
- scapegrace son fouling Council property.
- He is said to be very handsome and a terrible scapegrace.
- It is better to be beggared out of hand by a scapegrace nephew, than daily hag-ridden by a peevish uncle.Advertisement
- scapegrace nephew, than daily hag-ridden by a peevish uncle.
- He at once began love-making, and in spite of his ugliness succeeded in winning the heart of the lady to whom his colonel was attached; this led to such scandal that his father obtained a lettre de cachet, and the young scapegrace was imprisoned in the isle of Re.