Scandalously sentence example
- It lay thus scandalously neglected until 1824, when John Shanks, a "drouthy" cobbler, was appointed keeper.
- It is, however, to be pointed out that the standard in Paris and elsewhere at a later date became scandalously low in some cases.
- repented having outraged her so scandalously.
- The steadily increasing prosperity of the country during the years 1886 and 1887 removed the danger of national bankruptcy and international interference, and induced Sir Evelyn Baring to widen the area of administrative reforms. In the provinces the local administration and the methods of dispensing justice were still scandalously unsatisfactory, and this was the field to which the British representative next directed his efforts.
- She looked so sweetly pretty that I repented having outraged her so scandalously.Advertisement
- Ranging from classically retro tuxedos and ballroom gowns to scandalously revealing sequin-covered bodysuits, the costumes are designed to draw the judges' attention to the individual performers amidst the crowd of the dance floor.
- Choosing a suit with an unexpected dash of lace, or scandalously placed buttons can certainly spice up your beach trip.
- Just take a "look" at their scandalously skimpy bikinis!
- Scandalously lascivious, a fourth image features Fox sucking on a cherry.
- A micro mini thong bikini is scandalously daring; wearing one all but guarantees that all eyes will be on you!Advertisement
- Beyond the cover, the pages inside are filled with a bevy of new beauties scandalously clad in daring bikinis and posed in a variety of decadent locales.
- Unless you're trying to find a scandalously racy bra, there's a good chance Victoria's Secret has something that will give you just the look you're going for, regardless of your definition of sex appeal.