Scalping sentence example
- The final issue in the law suit involves ticket scalping.
- Scalping was the usual form of mutilation from the earliest times.
- Among the North American Indians scalping was always in the nature of a rite.
- Scalping was sometimes adopted by the whites in their wars with the Redskins, and bounties have been offered for scalps several times in American history.
- However, keep in mind that scalping is against the law and that you can incur legal problems for using online ticket sale websites to corner the market.Advertisement
- This day trading style is different from the scalping style in that it is not as fast, even though the entire process is started and completed within a single day.
- These exorbitant prices have led the Attorney General of Arkansas to open an investigation as to whether any ticket scalping laws are being violated.
- SCALPING, the custom of removing the skin of the skull, with hair attached.