Scallions sentence example
- These bulbless onions are sometimes called Scallions, a name which is also applied to old onions which have stem and leaves but no bulbs.
- Try the campfire fettuccine, a house specialty including andouille sausage, barbecue shrimp, grilled chicken, mushrooms, spinach and scallions in a red chili cream sauce.
- Stir in the sliced scallions and meat from the ham hocks.
- Scallions, celery, and bacon can be added to the broth.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with sliced scallions.Advertisement
- Hot soba served with scallions is called kake soba.
- Meanwhile, finely chop your scallions, sage, parsley, and basil.
- This is full of scallions, chiles, and other ingredients for a burst of flavor.
- Add radish slices, parsley, celery, and scallions; mix well.
- Don't forget to order the signature sides: jalapeno cornbread, and a small house salad-- mixed greens with salsa, cucumbers, scallions, radishes, red onions and lime vinaigrette.Advertisement
- Try the goddess garlic sauce and rice with scallions, mixed peas and a spicy garlic sauce.