Scallions sentence example
- These bulbless onions are sometimes called Scallions, a name which is also applied to old onions which have stem and leaves but no bulbs.
- Try the campfire fettuccine, a house specialty including andouille sausage, barbecue shrimp, grilled chicken, mushrooms, spinach and scallions in a red chili cream sauce.
- Scallions, celery, and bacon can be added to the broth.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with sliced scallions.
- Hot soba served with scallions is called kake soba.Advertisement
- Meanwhile, finely chop your scallions, sage, parsley, and basil.
- This is full of scallions, chiles, and other ingredients for a burst of flavor.
- Don't forget to order the signature sides: jalapeno cornbread, and a small house salad-- mixed greens with salsa, cucumbers, scallions, radishes, red onions and lime vinaigrette.
- Try the goddess garlic sauce and rice with scallions, mixed peas and a spicy garlic sauce.