Scaleless sentence example
- The lampreys are readily recognized by their long, eel-like, scaleless body, terminating anteriorly in the circular, suctorial mouth characteristic of the whole sub-class.
- It is a scaleless, snake-like fish, often nearly 5 ft.
- The bayad, a scaleless fish commonly eaten, reaches sometimes 31/2 ft.
- The Siluridae, or scaleless fishes, and the Cyprinidae, or carp and loach, form the bulk of the mountain fish, :and the genera and species appear to be organized for a mountaintorrent life, being almost all furnished with suckers to enable them to maintain their positions in the rapid streams which they inhabit.
- To secure painting of permanent value a clean scaleless and rustless surface is first necessary.Advertisement