Scalded sentence example
- She dropped her rifle and cupped a hand over her mouth as a rush of sour tasting liquid scalded her throat.
- Staphylococci - impetigo, ecthyma, boils, carbuncles and staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.
- The mill was working in 1904, as a boiler exploded and badly scalded three men.
- For scale competitions, the model has to fly in a scale like way, not like a scalded cat.
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome is an uncommon side effect of infection with staphylococcus aureus.Advertisement
- Delta Monitor puts an end to an icy blast of cold water when a washing machine is turned on or being scalded whenever a toilet is flushed.
- Toxic shock (TSS) and scalded skin syndrome (SSS) are among the most serious.
- Rare in adults and most common in newborns and other children under the age of five, scalded skin syndrome originates with a localized skin infection.
- While whisking the eggs, pour a small amount of the scalded milk into the eggs.
- Then pour the eggs into the scalded milk while whisking.Advertisement
- Remove the scalded cream from the heat and pour it into the bowl over the top of the chocolate.