Sca sentence example
- Sca, through,, u rpov, measure), in geometry, a line passing through the centre of a circle or conic section and terminated by the curve; the "principal diameters of the ellipse and hyperbola coincide with the "axes" and are at right angles; " conjugate diameters " are such that each bisects chords parallel to the other.
- Sca y ., 1890, 25.
- ESevva: Sca Tr'v Twv bSaTcov 0 / ..47 7 P. 2 Steph.
- Sca, through, oupov, the urine) increase the flow of urine, while lithontriptics (Gr.
- t hank YOU for visiting the SCA's website.Advertisement
- sarcophagus to Arabic News reports, in 2002 the SCA excavated several burial mounds and found sarcophagi (date not indicated ).
- The SCA is able to suggest a qualified veterinarian to any caller, within his or her own area of the UK.
- Hemi-hydrophytes (swamp plants, marsh plants, &c.).Plants riose vegetative organs are partly submerged and partly aerial; lucheria terrestris, Philonotis fontana, Sca pan-ia undulata, Maria spp., Salvinia ivatans, Azolla spp., Equisetum limosum, Typha rgustifolia, Phragmites communis, Scirpus lacustris, Nymphaea tea, Oenanthe fistulosa, Bidens cernua.
- According to Arabic News reports, in 2002 the SCA excavated several burial mounds and found sarcophagi (date not indicated).
- They even create and hand-paint battle-ready shields for SCA fighters.Advertisement