Saw-toothed sentence example
- - a, Saw-toothed Grain-Beetle (Silvanus surinamensis); b, pupa; c, larva, magnified 12 times; d, feeler of larva.
- On its slope, which rises abruptly from the Bitterroot Basin, glaciers have cut canyons between high and often precipitous walls, and between these canyons are steep and rocky ridges having peaked or saw-toothed crest lines.
- saw-toothed blades as " European spears " or mud spears.
- saw-toothed peaks.
- saw-toothed roof.Advertisement
- Collectors refer to tulip-shaped eel spears with the saw-toothed blades as " European spears " or mud spears.
- Its name, which means ' Dragon Mountains ' in Afrikaans, stems from the jagged backbone of saw-toothed peaks.
- He was vaguely aware of how sticky his hands were as he pushed himself down the steep saw-toothed roof.