Saw palmetto sentence example
- berry if you ate a whole pound of saw palmetto berries you would only get about 150 mg of beta-sitosterol.
- Unlike drug treatments, saw palmetto is virtually free from side-effects.
- This of course, is a problem with herbal therapy and a reality for those taking saw palmetto.
- The researchers concluded that saw palmetto significantly decreased BPH symptoms, resulting in increased urinary flow.
- Those which do have some supporting evidence are saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol plant extracts and rye grass pollen extract.Advertisement
- What about the saw palmetto products sold in Europe?
- The treatment dose is 160 to 240mg of saw palmetto extract, taken twice a day.
- Side effects of saw palmetto may include upset stomach and decreased sexual desire.
- According to the American Cancer Society, at this time no available study results show saw palmetto can prevent or treat prostate cancer.