Savoir-faire sentence example
- In Rienzi Wagner would already have been Meyerbeer's rival, but that his sincerity, and his initial lack of that musical savoir faire which is prior to the individual handling of ideas, put him at a disadvantage.
- Duncan hoped, moreover, that his Continental experience would aid his career chances by enhancing his gentlemanly poise and social savoir-faire.
- Born in a drapers shop, this great administrator always preserved its narrow horizon, its short-sighted imagination, its taste for detail, and the conceit of the parvenu; while with his insinuating ways, and knowing better than Fouquet how to keep his distance, he made himself indispensable by his savoir-faire and his readiness for every emergency.
- Don't let his savoir-faire fool you, he's competitive and territorial.
- Cooking frozen lobster tails is not difficult but it does require a little savoir faire.Advertisement