Savings bond sentence example
- tax-exempt savings bond.
- The core product offered by friendly societies remains the tax-exempt savings bond.
- Savings bonds - For those who love planning for the future, a savings bond for baby may be the perfect gift that can certainly keep on giving.
- A United States savings bond is a popular items to give to students to pay off college loans, to save for retirement, and to invest in for the future-but how much does it cost to buy US savings bond?
- A savings bond is an interest-bearing bond sold by the US government, meaning they are a perfectly safe investment.Advertisement
- The majority of financial institutions will pay the worth of a savings bond in cash.
- If cash feels a little impersonal, some close friends and family members opt to give the graduate a savings bond.
- The Clinton proposal - Hillary Clinton once proposed that each child born in the States should receive a $5,000 savings bond.
- Instead, make an investment in a child's future by contributing to her college savings account or purchasing a savings bond for future use.