Savin sentence example
- Juniperus Sabina is the savin, abundant on the mountains of central Europe, an irregularly spreading muchbranched shrub with scale-like glandular leaves, and emitting a disagreeable odour when bruised.
- The oil of savin is now occasionally used criminally as an abortifacient.
- I've got no savin 's, but I'll manage okay.
- among the peculiar species are the red bay or" Florida Mahogany," satinwood and cachibou, and the Florida yew and savin, both almost extinct.
- In northern Europe this belt is characterized by such species as Picea excelsa (spruce), which extends south to the mountains of the Mediterranean region; Pinus sylvestris (Scottish fir), reaching from the far north to western Spain, Persia and Asia Minor; Juniperus communis, &c. In north Siberia Pinus Cembra (Cembra or Arolla Pine) has a wide range; also Abies sibirica (Siberian silver fir), Larix sibirica and Juniperus Sabina (savin).Advertisement
- I 've got no savin 's, but I'll manage okay.
- However, its ability to fill ink orders for lesser known brands, inclduing Lanier, Royal, Samsung, Savin, and Ricoh, is what really sets it apart from others.