Save-all sentence example
- Thirty carts could not save all the wounded and in the general catastrophe one could not disregard oneself and one's own family.
- Basically the Earth is in danger, and it is up to Goku, his son Gohan, and the motley crew of warriors they hang around with to defeat the villains and save all of mankind.
- While the PS3 Internet browser is capable of downloading certain files, it will not be able to save all files to the on-board hard drive.
- Within those missions you have some parameters that you have to follow, like "don't kill any civilians" or "make sure to save all the hostages".
- The two are able to save all and kiss at the end of the film.Advertisement
- If you're buying office supplies for a home-based business, such as supplies for your work as a freelance writer or materials to create fliers for your direct sales business, remember to save all of your receipts.
- Don't save all your music in one big "music" file - have each album in an individual folder.
- In the first film, audiences are introduced to Elina, a wingless flower fairy who must save all of Fairytopia.