Sauteed sentence example
- The grilled pineapple with sauteed grapes and butterscotch ice cream and the white chocolate and passion fruit mousse will have to await another visit.
- With jarred sauce and freshly sauteed vegetables, the only preparation involved in making a tasty meatless pasta dish is boiling the noodles.
- At home, veggies may be boiled, sauteed, steamed, stir fried, or even fried as long as gluten-free flour is not used.
- Other healthy dishes include the sauteed shrimp salad, potato-crusted mahi and summer tomato appetizer with red wine vinaigrette and homemade garlic croutons.
- These enormous, mouthwatering steaks are complemented perfectly with delicious side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, or sauteed mushrooms.Advertisement
- My burger is huge and loaded with sauteed vegetables and cheeses.
- This dish features chicken scaloppine sauteed in mushrooms and served with a brandy cream sauce.
- The menu features pan-roasted trout filet, sauteed mussels, grilled semi-boneless quail and roasted natural chicken.
- One of my favorites from the menu here is the "bife con cebolla" which is a filet mignon sauteed in onions.
- Guests can order a filet mignon, sauteed salmon, prime strip steak, prime rib, shrimp scampi and sesame seared tuna.Advertisement
- Sample the restaurant's souvlaki salad, seafood bisque served with a cheddar jalapeno biscuit or the local favorite, sauteed grouper.
- When it comes to appetizers, the sauteed calamari is simply not to be missed.
- You could also try lean meat, sauteed vegetables and whole-wheat bread.