Saute sentence example
- Saute the chicken on both sides until it is lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- What a saute of game au madere we are to have, my dear!
- Saute the garlic and onions in butter over medium heat until translucent.
- Saute garlic, onion, and bell pepper until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Saute for five to eight minutes or until soft.Advertisement
- "It's the saute, most likely," she added with a smile.
- But much as all the rest laughed, talked, and joked, much as they enjoyed their Rhine wine, saute, and ices, and however they avoided looking at the young couple, and heedless and unobservant as they seemed of them, one could feel by the occasional glances they gave that the story about Sergey Kuzmich, the laughter, and the food were all a pretense, and that the whole attention of that company was directed to-- Pierre and Helene.
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until the onion is transparent and fragrant.
- Spray a large pot with non-stick cooking spray and saute the celery, carrots, and onions until tender.
- Saute the onion and peppers until the onions are golden - about eight minutes.Advertisement
- Add the zucchini and saute until zucchini softens, about ten minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute just until the spinach wilts, about one minute.
- Saute the vegetables for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Saute the vegetables in olive oil and set aside.
- Add all vegetables except greens and saute.Advertisement
- Salt and pepper Method Saute the onion celery and garlic in Olive oil in a frying pan.