Saurian sentence example
- j?-,, r r, , // Saurian to Crystalline Rocks Permian & Carboniferous ® Igneous Rocks Devonian 1 Jurassic Trsasiic have been described; but denudation has been carried further than in the western Alps, and accordingly the masses overlying the thrust-planes have been more completely removed (q.v.).
- The faunal aspect of the Tertiary periods differs strikingly from that of preceding Secondary or Mesozoic; in place of the great saurian reptiles we find the rapid development and finally the maximum expansion of mammals.
- saurian ancestors.
- Some species still reportedly retain a visible ' tail ' although much atrophied from their supposedly extinct ' saurian ancestors.
- Great quantities of large, well-preserved saurian fossils new to science were found in the Grentzbitumenzone.Advertisement
- saurian fossils new to science were found in the Grentzbitumenzone.