Sauntering sentence example
- Just then he looked up to see Jerome Shipton sauntering down the stairs.
- They were driving on Main Street when they spotted Fred O'Connor sauntering down from the courthouse chatting with two ladies who looked enthralled by his company.
- A townsman told me that when he met him sauntering through the village in his small close-fitting cap, and whistling to himself, he reminded him of a prince in disguise.
- sauntering along with his hands in his pockets, whistling her melody.
- He slowed his pace, sauntering along with his hands in his pockets, whistling her melody.Advertisement
- A little bell jingled in the empty office as Dean entered and an unshaven man in his sixties took his time sauntering out from behind a curtain, hoisting up his suspenders as he moved behind the desk.
- sauntering southward noted him, perhaps for future identification.
- Purchasing a motor home entails more than just sauntering into a shop and picking the niftiest looking RV.
- Few people disturbed the leafy privacy; a policeman sauntering southward noted him, perhaps for future identification.