Sauerbraten sentence example
- Try the homemade spaetzel, sauerbraten or the thick and rich goulash.
- Specialties include sauerbraten, wienerschnitzel, bratwurst, knockwurst and the potato pancake dinner.
- Try schnitzel, bratwurst or sauerbraten for lunch and dinner.
- It serves traditional dishes such as schnitzels, sauerbraten and knackwurst.
- Sauerbraten is one of the most popular dishes, and they also serve lots of stroganoff, goulasch, and roulade.Advertisement
- Start the evening with homemade liver pate and then try the sauerbraten (sliced roast beef that has been marinated and served with an array of sides).
- German specialties include goulash, sauerbraten, wiener schnitzel,and breaded pork loin as well as a selection of sausages: bratwurst, knockwurst, bauernwurst and weisswurst.
- Sample the eatery's famous sauerbraten, which is made from a not-so-secret recipe of fresh cubed beef, gingersnaps, gravy and fluffy potato dumplings.