Saucepans sentence example
- aioli sauce and cheese arrived in baby saucepans too.
- freezer microwave and crockery utensils saucepans electric cooker etc private lawns childrens play area parking.
- lids on saucepans and not leaving appliances on standby can all add up to big savings over time.
- There is no risk from using aluminum saucepans or from drinking tea, which contains traces of the metal.
- I find the perfect solution is to cook the apple and melt the suet in separate saucepans before adding them to the remaining ingredients.Advertisement
- All four of the saucepans have heat tempered glass lids with steam vents.
- The Kitchen The new Spinflo 3 burner hob with large high speed multi-function burner accommodates larger saucepans and even woks.
- In the same way certain governments become famous for certain commodities, as Moscow for osier baskets, flower baskets, wicker furniture and lace; Kostroma for lace, wooden utensils, toys, wooden spoons, cups and bowls, bast sacks and mats, bast boots and garden products; Yaroslavl for furniture, brass samovars, saucepans, spurs, rings, &c.; Vladimir for furniture, osier baskets and flower-stands and sickles; NizhniyNovgorod for bast mats and sacks, knives, forks and scissors; Tver for lace, nails, sieves, anchors, fish-hooks, locks, coarse clay pottery, saddlery and harness, boots and shoes, and so on.
- Saucepans come in sizes anywhere from one to twelve liters and are used for anything from sauce, as the name implies, to cooking small batches of soup or boiling pasta.