Sativa sentence example
- Finally, the ascetics came to share in the honours paid to the martyrs, and we see in the Historia religiose of Theodoret how quickly this Sainfoin (Onobrychis sativa), a nat.
- Normal butyric acid or fermentation butyric acid is found in butter, as an hexyl ester in the oil of Heracleum giganteum and as an octyl ester in parsnip (Pastinaca sativa); it has also been noticed in the fluids of the flesh and in perspiration.
- Among cultivated fruits are the following: - Mango (Mangifera indica), plantain (Musa paradisiaca), pine-apple (Ananassa sativa), pomegranate (Punica Granatum), guava (Psidium pomiferum and P. pyriferum), tamarind (Tamarindus indica), jack (Artocarpus integrifolia), custard-apple (Anona squamosa), papaw (Carica Papaya), shaddock (Citrus decumana), and several varieties of fig, melon, orange, lime and citron.
- Among the many economic plants which have been introduced into Chile and have become important additions to her resources, the more prominent are wheat, barley, hemp and alfalfa (Medicago sativa), together with the staple European fruits, such as the apple, pear, peach, nectarine, grape, fig, olive and orange.
- Alfalfa, or lucerne (Medicago sativa), is grown extensively for shipment to the mining towns of the desert provinces.Advertisement
- This is divided into six parts: (i.) Rome et Italie Lucerne (Medicago sativa), z nat.
- The acidic soils support sweet chestnut Castanea sativa, sessile oak Quercus petraea, and ash Fraxinus excelsior.
- The mineral healing concealer, for example, contains skin-loving ingredients like neem (a natural antiseptic) and avena sativa (soothing oats).
- They're a favorite among women with sensitive skin, due mainly to the high avena sativa (oat) content.
- Hemp oil is made from the seeds of the Cannabis Sativa plant, not the buds - just like hemp fabric is made from the natural fibers of the plant's stalk.Advertisement
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense), alfalfa (Medicago sativa), licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), hops (Humulus lupulus), and legumes are also high in phytoestrogens.
- Some examples - avena sativa is a product derived from oats, triticum vulgare germ oil is from wheat, and hordeum vulgare extract is made from barley.