Satirizing sentence example
- caricatures of the prophet Muhammad is set to run cartoons satirizing the Holocaust.
- satirizethor is actually satirizing the society of his time through a novel that eventually became a classic.
- The author is actually satirizing the society of his time through a novel that eventually became a classic.
- He composed a play on the beheading of St John the Baptist, and another, a morality satirizing church abuses, in the setting of episodes from the story of Dionysius the Tyrant, both of which were performed in 1540 in the play - field of Dundee.
- Occasionally he is didactic, as in Worek Judaszow (The Bag of Judas) and Victoria deorum, where, under the allegory of the gods of Olympus, he represents the struggles of parties in Poland, not without severely satirizing the nobility and ecclesiastics.Advertisement