Satellite-dish sentence example
- A satellite dish on a chimney, or any part of a building facing a highway.
- It is difficult to understand why the government reacted so excessively over disclosures of their plans to put a satellite dish in the sky.
- I have a caravan and about to purchase a satellite dish.
- Direct broadcast via satellite Subscribers receive programs via a small satellite dish.
- Install a satellite dish in your back garden and tune in to CNN.Advertisement
- Does that satellite dish mean the farmer has got a large-screen TV?
- To receive and send data, you need a satellite dish at home that beams the information up and accepts the data from the satellite.