Sateen sentence example
- Geoffrey Beene Dress Shirt in Wrinkle Free Fitted Sateen is a professionally styled fitted shirt that has a sateen finish.
- Typical dress vest materials include wool, silk, sateen and herringbone.
- Lane Bryant, another plus size favorite, offers a pretty sateen convertible bra with a deep plunge, perfect for sporting under your lowest-cut blouses or dresses.
- Sleepyheads.com sells a beautiful blue Asian-inspired fine sateen cotton pajama set.
- Sateen is a lustrous textile, which gives this style a buttery hand and soft, luxurious sheen.Advertisement
- Besides the Prussian color, you can expect a mid-weight cotton blend sateen look that comes equipped with dual side pockets, a notched collar with a button snap pocket and buckle belting along the waist.
- The majority of the signature bags are made with shantung (heavy and sturdy), jacquard (artistic scroll embossed into the fabric) or sateen (slightly shiny).
- Many patterns and prints are available in Egyptian cotton, sateen and other seasonal fabrics.
- Satin panties and bikinis made of sateen, silk or rayon, cause bunching issues much more frequently than cotton or cotton-blends.
- Rawganique also offers an organic hemp/linen knit bath robe, a cotton sateen bath robe and a cotton flannel bath robe.Advertisement
- Pant and shirt sets are popular for plus size satin and sateen sleepwear.
- Cotton linings include silesia, originally a linen cloth made in Silesia and now usually a twilled cotton cloth which is dyed various colours; Italian cloth, a kind of jean or sateen produced originally in Italy.
- Among these are sateen, which, dyed or printed, is largely used for dresses, linings, upholstery, &c.; linenette, dyed and finished to imitate coloured linen in the north of Ireland and elsewhere; hollandette, usually unbleached or half-bleached and finished to imitate linen holland; and interlining, a coarse, plain white calico used as padding for linen collars.
- A 21 color range set of sateen florist ribbon to set your iris folding alight - all the colors you see here !
- Cotton sateen, for instance, has a wonderful sheen without being a delicate fabric and does not require special laundry treatment.Advertisement
- You can order a bed skirt or dust ruffle that is made out of lace, eyelet, sateen, chintz, satin, cotton, denim, or even upholstery fabric.
- These dresses are made of extremely high-quality materials like rough, handwoven silk, hand-painted sateen, or woven cotton.
- Shop PerryEllis.com for men's dress shirts in sateen, cotton or stretch broadcloth.