Sate sentence example
- Their kiss grew more passionate, the feel of her body against him not enough to sate his growing need.
- To sate your immediate curiosity, the official website has a virtual tour.
- She took her work and sate down very quiet and silent.
- I've had delightful experiences at St. Orres and Cafe Beaujolais so I'm sure there are plenty that will sate your palate.
- No blood could sate him as his mate.s could, and he hadn.t tasted her in weeks.Advertisement
- What a sorry sate of affairs - no doubt it is just as bad in England and Wales.
- In fact, there are few better examples of how our whims as consumers can lead to such energy-intensive efforts to sate demand.
- Slightly washed out but good enough to sate the many fans of the movie.
- The young, the old and the infirm are all liable to be sacrificed to sate the murderous desires of the Ant.
- Two o'clock came; and they still sate there with closed doors.Advertisement
- Well, to sate your veracious appetites, Redemption TV are showing a slew of Roadrunner bands in their Redemption Live !
- He withheld kisses and blood, refusing to sate either of her cravings.
- Suitable vessels will be provided by the host to sate the appetites of most Kindred.
- Job done, even if it 's not going to sate appetites for anything more than vapid entertainment.
- This includes Medicaid as well as many other sate programs that will provide assistance or sliding scales.Advertisement
- The sacri fice of these trusted soldiers failed however to sate the thirst of the new age.
- Aegaleos, which here descends to the sea, was the spot where, as Byron wrote "A king sate on the rocky brow Which looks o'er sea-born Salamis."