Satay sentence example
- Yakitori is made with chicken that is skewered and grilled just like a satay.
- The tofu satay for £ 3.50 is also a nice vegetarian appetizer.
- Dinner Chickpea and Vegetable Satay Heat a tsp olive oil in a saucepan and gently cook a sliced onion.
- The satay was made from huge juicy tiger prawns covered with the nice bit that distinguishes a good prawn toast from a dry one.
- The satay Bar, ideal for single diners, offers 14 stools, and great visual access to chefs cooking satay to order.Advertisement
- You get a combo of chicken satay, spring rolls, chicken wings, prawn toast and both chili sauce and peanut sauce dips.
- Certainly, this is a bug in Firefox, and by no means a shortcoming of the flash satay method itself.
- Meat eaters are catered for with a selection of dishes ranging from crispy aromatic duck to satay chicken skewers.
- Sarah ate the ribs and the prawn toast, I ate most of the seaweed, the veggie rolls and we shared the satay.
- The Satay Bar, ideal for single diners, offers 14 stools, and great visual access to chefs cooking satay to order.Advertisement
- A pyramid of florists foam forms the center of the arrangement with the oranges secured using satay sticks.
- I can recommend the tempura vegetables and the chicken satay that come with delicious crunchy peanut and sweet chili sauces.
- One popular dish is satay, or barbecued meat served on bamboo skewers and distinctively seasoned.