Sat-around sentence example
- Martha had a plate full of pancakes ready so we all sat around the large table.
- Three of us sat around the table while Quinn continued to read in a corner rocker.
- They sat around the low table still scattered with pictures.
- She wasn't the kind who sat around waiting to die, not when she wanted so badly to enjoy every day until she was no longer able to.
- The trio sat around the office desk, looking over one another's shoulders at the neat handwriting in the old notebook.Advertisement
- The foursome headed to the kitchen and sat around the table.
- They sat around the center island and had obviously eaten breakfast together.
- No doubt, the family still sat around discussing how to fix her.
- We sat around the living room on a long sectional sofa while Howie remained standing as he began.
- embolism stockings we sat around for a few hours just waiting.Advertisement
- In the evening we went to a Viking village and sat around a fire listening to a Norse saga.
- We all sat around fluffing our dresses and powdering our noses.
- Your basal metabolic rate (BMR) - Your BMR is how much your body burns if all you did was sat around all day.