Sartorius sentence example
- His physician recommended a sojourn in Italy, for the benefit of his health, and Weber and Sartorius von Waltershausen obtained from the government leave of absence and means to defray the cost of the journey.
- Sartorius, Geschichte des hanseatischen Bundes (3 vols., GÃ¶ttingen, 1802-1808), Urkundliche Geschichte des Ursprunges der deutschen Hanse, herausgegeben von J.
- Sartorius, who had been sent ahead with twenty Hausa only, found Kumasi still deserted.
- Captain Sartorius and his twenty men marched 50 m.Advertisement
- See Sartorius von Waltershausen, Atlas des Atna (Leipzig, 1880); E.
- For two years he stayed with a Lutheran clergyman of the name of Sartorius, whilst attending the lectures of the Athenaeum Illustre.
- the Lutheran theologian Ernst Sartorius in his Lehre von der heiligen Liebe (1844), Lehre ii.
- Pedro in Oporto from July 1832 to July 1833, when the duke of Terceira and Captain Charles Napier, who had succeeded Sartorius, effected a daring and successful diversion which resulted in the capture of Lisbon (July 24, 1833).
- sartorius muscle.Advertisement
- Sartorius, Geschichte des hanseatischen Bundes (3 vols., GÃƒ¶ttingen, 1802-1808), Urkundliche Geschichte des Ursprunges der deutschen Hanse, herausgegeben von J.
- An analysis of the action of atropine and scopolamine on the end-plate current of frog sartorius muscle.