Sartorial sentence example
- This one wasn't just pretty; she was downright gorgeous and carried herself with a sartorial elegance.
- The rule of thumb used by most sartorial experts is a man's socks should always match his trouser color.
- Having flown in - yes, that was flown in - especially from the States, Danny was a figure of sartorial elegance.
- Because of his " sartorial style, social life, and jealousy over his wife and money ".
- sartorial splendor of several of the company.Advertisement
- LTK has found the looks that will help you deck out your pooch in sartorial splender.
- sartorial choice, its effect a semiotic shower.
- When a client is choosing fabrics, we offer advice based on what we know about the customer and his sartorial needs.
- Don't stretch your personal taste because you can find items that suit your sartorial leanings without pushing yourself too far.
- sartorial elegance.Advertisement
- sartorial style, social life, and jealousy over his wife and money " .
- Some of us have failed to point out the Emperor 's lack of clothes, whilst others have been busy praising his sartorial elegance.
- Imogen Stubbs appeared as Anna Lee, a brash, feisty woman with a penchant for getting herself into trouble and criminal sartorial taste.
- It is probably more revealing than any other sartorial choice, its effect a semiotic shower.
- The theme for the evening was tacky tartan and this was well epitomized in the sartorial splendor of several of the company.Advertisement
- sartorial taste.
- sartorial equivalent of Diplomatic Immunity in the 90's " .
- As the sartorial equivalent of Diplomatic Immunity in the 90's .