Sarin sentence example
- Sarin is the nerve agent that was later used in the terrorist attack on the Tokyo underground in 1995.
- Vodafone boss Arun Sarin has set his company a target of winning 10 million 3G phone users by March 2006.
- Potential news reports of soldiers writhing in agony from a cloud of sarin nerve gas had spooked the president and his commanders.
- Since it contained at least 40 percent impurities when manufactured, sarin produced at Al Muthanna had a short shelf life.
- Another 6,454 of these rockets filled with the deadly nerve agent sarin were accounted for and destroyed by inspectors between 1992 and 1993.Advertisement
- One teaspoon of the nerve agent sarin can cause up to 10,000 deaths.
- The British military had been testing the nerve gas sarin on thousands of young servicemen.
- Some twenty thousand Iranians were killed by mustard gas, and the nerve agents tabun and sarin, all of which Iraq still possesses.
- The sect released sarin nerve gas at numerous points on the Tokyo subway, affecting a distance of more than eight miles.
- Yesterday, as I expected - weaponised sarin nerve agent and mustard gas finally have been found in Iraq.Advertisement
- You don't want your reader backtracking to figure out whether you're talking about Sarin or Sarah.