Sardonyx sentence example
- Sardonyx >>
- See AGATE, BLOODSTONE, CARNELIAN, CHRYSOPRASE, HELIOTROPE, MOCHA STONE, ONYX, SARD and SARDONYX.
- Varieties include chrysoprase, cornelian (carnelian, sard, sardonyx, onyx, plasma, bloodstone, myrickite.
- For particulars respecting the special characters, modes of occurrence and localities of the more important varieties of quartz, reference may be made to the following articles: AGATE, AMETHYST, AVENTURINE, BLOODSTONE, CAIRNGORM, CARNELIAN, CAT'S-EYE, CHALCEDONY, CHRYSOPRASE, FLINT,HELIOTROPE,JASPER, MOCHASTONE, ONYX, ROCK-CRYSTAL, SARD, SARDONYX.
- The ruby fuchsite and sardonyx are also unusual.Advertisement
- August - The August stone is peridot, with sardonyx listed as the August alternate.