Sard sentence example
- In stems with open bundles the formation of cambium and secondary tissue may be confined to these, when it is sard to be entirely fascicular.
- See AGATE, BLOODSTONE, CARNELIAN, CHRYSOPRASE, HELIOTROPE, MOCHA STONE, ONYX, SARD and SARDONYX.
- [[[sard]]), Migula.
- Sard >>
- Varieties include chrysoprase, cornelian (carnelian, sard, sardonyx, onyx, plasma, bloodstone, myrickite.Advertisement
- It resembles sard and is not easily distinguished from it.
- For particulars respecting the special characters, modes of occurrence and localities of the more important varieties of quartz, reference may be made to the following articles: AGATE, AMETHYST, AVENTURINE, BLOODSTONE, CAIRNGORM, CARNELIAN, CAT'S-EYE, CHALCEDONY, CHRYSOPRASE, FLINT,HELIOTROPE,JASPER, MOCHASTONE, ONYX, ROCK-CRYSTAL, SARD, SARDONYX.