Sarcoplasmic sentence example
- During activation of contraction in skeletal muscle, sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium -release channels open.
- Units of the sarcoplasmic reticulum surround the contractile fibrils in the interior of cardiac muscle cells.
- The arrival of an action potential in the interior of the cardiac muscle cell causes the release of calcium ions from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Studies of sarcoplasmic reticulum function have been undertaken using both isolated preparations, and the novel technique of permeabilised isolated myocytes.
- Effects of boldine on mouse diaphragm and sarcoplasmic reticulum vesicles isolated from skeletal muscle.Advertisement