Sarcomas sentence example
- Additionally, information is provided on squamous cell carcinoma, Bowen's Syndrome and vaccine associated sarcomas.
- This is a type of primary bone cancer - one of a group of tumors called spindle cell sarcomas.
- Additionally, information is provided on squamous cell carcinoma, Bowen 's Syndrome and vaccine associated sarcomas.
- The Trauma and Orthopedic department forms the central arm of the regional service for management of bone and soft tissue sarcomas in London.
- Malignant primary bone tumors are characterized as either bone cancers which originate in the hard material of the bone or soft-tissue sarcomas which begin in blood vessels, nerves, or tissues containing muscles, fat, or fiber.Advertisement
- Parosteal osteogenic sarcomas, fibrosarcomas, and chordomas are rare.
- Benign brain tumors rarely recur, but sarcomas can reappear after treatment was believed to have eliminated every cell.
- Most of the secondary cancers are skin cancers, bone tumors (osteosarcomas), and soft-tissue sarcomas.
- Soft-tissue sarcomas are malignant tumors of the muscle, nerves, joints, blood vessels, deep skin tissues, or fat.