Sarcoidosis sentence example
- The best estimate today is that about 5 in 100,000 white people in the United States have sarcoidosis.
- I have something called sarcoidosis and I cannot find any info anywhere.
- The team have raised over £ 25,000 for the British Lung Foundation to research into the lung disease sarcoidosis.
- The skin is affected in about 20 percent of sarcoidosis patients.
- The team have raised over £ 25,000 for the British Lung Foundation to research into the lung disease Sarcoidosis.Advertisement
- Because diseases that compromise the immune system such as HIV infection or sarcoidosis can also result in Bell's palsy, there are geographical variations in the incidence of the disease.
- Bell's palsy is seen more commonly in areas where AIDS or sarcoidosis are more prevalent, but its incidence overall throughout the world remains constant.