Sarcastically sentence example
- Claudette spoke sarcastically from the kitchen doorway.
- As we approached the end of the flawless narrative, one of us would invariably ask sardonically (but never sarcastically), "What could possibly go wrong?"
- She told me numerous times what a great lover he was â€“ like I wanted to know, she added sarcastically.
- He lowered the newspaper and eyed her sarcastically.
- As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, " Relatives of yours?Advertisement
- How would they stop it? said Prince Andrew sarcastically.
- Florian's nephews, Fryderyk Michal and Augustus, were now the principal representatives of "the Family," as their opponents sarcastically called them.
- It's high time for you to be married, answered the countess sharply and sarcastically.
- She told me numerous times what a great lover he was – like I wanted to know, she added sarcastically.