Saraswati sentence example
- Four small streams - the Sagarmati, Saraswati, Khari and Dai - also intersect the district.
- It owes its sanctity to its being the reputed confluence of three sacred streams - the Ganges, the Jumna and the Saraswati.
- The Hindus assert that the stream joins the other two rivers underground, and in a subterraneous temple below the fort a little moisture trickling from the rocky walls is pointed out as the waters of the Saraswati.
- ARYA SAMAJ, a Hindu religious association with reforming tendencies, which was founded by a Guzerati Brahman named Dayanand Saraswati.
- From the first European traders set up factories here, and after the ruin of Satgaon by the silting up of the mouth of the Saraswati it gained a position, as the great trading centre of Bengal, which was not challenged until after the foundation of Calcutta.Advertisement
- He was born in 1917 and was a disciple of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, a prominent Hindu Guru and the spiritual leader of Jyotir Math.
- The knowledge was revived by Swami Brahmanada Saraswati and is a technique that effortlessly brings a deep state of inner peace to the mind.
- We began studying Tantra formally in the 1990s, and with our teacher, Dr. Jonn Mumford (Swami Anandakapila Saraswati) in 1999.
- Founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, born Mahesh Prasad Varma, built the program based on his studies with Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, or Guru Dev, who discovered a lost Veda meditation technique in ancient Hindu teachings.
- Swami Prakashananda Saraswati of Nashik, who most people called Baba-ji.Advertisement
- Experience Yoga Nidra: Guided Deep Relaxation, by Swami Jnaneshvara Saraswati, features the Nyasa method of Nidra, separated into 20-minute and 45-minute segments.
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra (Relaxation and Stress Reduction, Healing and Rejuvenation by Dr. Swami Shankardev Saraswati incorporates the principles of Nidra with psychology.
- Besides these there are many minor streams. The Banas and the Saraswati take their rise in the Aravalli hills, and flowing eastward through the native state of Palanpur, fall into the Runn of Cutch.