Saponins sentence example
- However, potatoes also contain a number of other inherent toxicants such as tropane alkaloids, terpenoids, saponins, protease inhibitors and lectins.
- saponins contained in the plant can be made into a gentle shampoo.
- This may be attributable to the presence of steroidal saponins which can be removed by washing or boiling.
- The saponins contained in the plant can be made into a gentle shampoo.
- Agave is rich in saponins, chemicals which can increase blood flow.Advertisement
- Saponins, the active ingredient, increase blood flow, and it is thought that increased blood flow to the uterus may spark contractions.